Future of FUT Chief
It is day 44 of FIFA 19. I have 12 million+ in Transfer Profit and have spent $0 on FIFA points. If I had to guess, only 10% of my coins have come from investments (buying now and selling later) while the other 90% have come from trading methods (buying now and selling now).
Many investment methods that were historically safe have been more risky, and often less profitable, in FIFA 19. EA’s unpredictability when it comes to SBCs is partially to blame, and the sheer amount of investors also bears some of the responsibility; investments work much better when you don’t have to battle multiple other FIFA players who are trying to make the sale and driving down the price.
Am I saying there isn’t money to be made in investing? No. What I’m saying is that there is MUCH MORE money to be made in trading.
So the question becomes, what is the best way to trade? This is information that I will reserve for my Patreons from now on. They can make 50k+/hour using my tools, methods, and tips. As the Top 10 shows, many of them have had great success this year. Some individual testimony also validates the advice that I offer:
- Pisch – “Getting started with trading and investing on FUT was always something I found daunting. Joining Chief’s community made everything clear and in under a month my transfer profit went from around 200k to 2.3 million and it’s always growing, thanks to Chief’s advice. All the help and support makes this a community I’m proud to be a part of!”
- Joshi – “This year I started my FIFA 19 with being Patreon, and after just one month of game launch, I have transfer profit touching 2m already, where I have team worth 600k and 1m+ coins ready to trade.”
- AVFC1986 – “Now that I’m icon sniping I can make 100k a day with minimal time invested. I would say I’ve made almost 0 from investing. Thanks for the help and 4 million+ in TP, Chief.”
- Vicsi03 – “I was the kind of guy that opened 100$ every 2 weeks! There is something in trading that makes me much happier and now i can say that 70k a day is something easy to do! Thank you Chief for the market knowledge and the interest in us making coins! Cheers from Panama .”
Moving forward, public content on the FUT Chief blog will be for investment information. Private content will be for trading information. Sniping filters will be password protected just as articles like “Best Players to Snipe” and “How to Trade Icons” are.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, feel free to ask.